So, what I'm I aiming for this year?
- Increase my income (promotion? new job? relocation?).
- Zero financial debt. Save more, spend less --forgo shopping splurges and other non-essentials. Become less dependent on credit card usage.
- Protection against financial catastrophes (insurance, insurance, insurance!) Without this, the best laid financial plans could be wiped out in an instant.
- Join gym membership again. Need to get back to my daily exercise routine and get back in top shape (getting to where I will hate putting on clothes because I look better naked, LOL).
- Participate in a charity marathon (I'm shooting for Walk Now for Autism, Susan G Komen breast cancer marathon, or the Georgia Peachtree road race).
- Eat healthier. I need more greens and veggies in my diet.
- Sleep, sleep and more sleep!!
- Deepen my relationship with my Lord.
- Read the bible daily for understanding and application in my life.
- Spend more time disconnecting. From social media. From unnecessary distractions. From potential roadblocks.
- Travel often. Visit at least two countries I have not been to yet.
- Live life on my own terms. Do not stress over and worry about things outside of my control (something that has never been easy for me).
- Start working on my dream to have my very own business.
- Redesign this ol' blog of mine. She could use some makeover design love, don't ya think?