October 12, 2013

A New Pair of Shoes Can Change Your Life. Just Ask Cinderella




Silk Satin High Heel Court Shoe


I WISH THE SHOE FAIRY WOULD BRING ME THESE ZARA SHOES!

I have a shoe love affair with Zara. I can't stop marveling at the shoe collection they have. Oddly enough I don't normally shop online for shoes because I like trying them on before buying. I've found most times when I order shoes online they don't fit properly - it's either they come a half size too big or they just crush my pinkie toe. 

With Zara, it's a different story. The fitting is always perfect for me and they make it so easy for customers like myself to shop....free shipping....free returns. I love Zara shoes because they are always appealing, sophisticated, on-trend, well-made, and affordable (and no, Zara is not paying me to say this–your welcome Zara!!). I also like that they have unique shoe styles. I recently took a sneak peek at the Zara website and instantly fell in love with these beauties. They are calling my name, literally!

Leather Snake Ankle Boot

 Leather Ankle Boot

Pointed Court Shoe



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.