August 23, 2013

Weekend Chic

 


Hello my lovely fashionistas,
Today's look is a quick OOTD that I created after rummaging through my closet for something to wear this weekend. I don't know where I'm going yet. It's gonna be a long and lonely weekend for me but I intend to make it fun and worthwhile. This will be a great outfit to wear to a girls night out, going out for dinner, going out to a bar, etc.
This look is very simple yet chic. You can wear this outfit with flats instead of heels and still look fly.



I love this entire outfit! Hat looks perfect and on point!



What I'm Wearing
1. Denim Shirt - F21
2. Pencil Skirt -Macys
3. Pumps - Guess
4. Accessories - Charming Charlie


As always, thanks for stopping by xoxoxo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.