June 11, 2013

Trust in Him


Thought of the day:
"When something happens to you - Good or Bad;
Consider what it means.

There's a purpose to life's events.
To teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

When you feel down because you didn't get what you want,
just sit tight and be happy.
God has thought of something better to give you.


There will be good days. And there will be bad days.
There will be times when -
you want to turn around, pack it up, and call it quits.

Don't give up at that time. Don't quit.
It's an apportunity to prove your worth."




Sometimes life throws many hurdles in our paths. That's part of being in this universe. Life is so unpredictable. But I believe God allows certain things to happen in our lives to show us that He is greater than all things. He allows bad things to happen so that He can make those bad things lead to good things.

When I'm facing a difficult life situation I try not to worry because I have faith in God, but sometimes I let my worries get the best of me. When I feel like this I then pray for protection. Having quiet time with God always seems to ease my fears.


As always, thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day and remember to live life to the fullest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.