June 19, 2013

Black and White: Series 3



Hello my lovelies,

We are now on to part 3 of my black and white series. This look is about the unique versatility of mixing prints to create a chic and effortless look. I incorporated polka dots with stripes to create this outfit.....Yup, another post on polka dots and stripes. I've mentioned in a couple of my previous posts that I'm a sucker for anything stripes and polka dots, so you might as well get used to seeing it on me.

There are 3 things i want to say about this look:

1. Polka dots and stripes belong together. They really complement each other

2. I love this look! So simple yet SO CHIC

3. I don't want polka dots and stripes to never ever go out of style. Ever!






See ya on my next post......

As always, thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.