April 15, 2013

A Beautiful Day



I am loving this effortless casual look. This is a perfect outfit for a beautiful spring day. It sure is a beautiful day to be alive!

The month of April is a bitter sweet month for me because it's the month my beloved dad (RIP) was born. I try to remind myself that such is life and should move on and cherish all the time spent with him. But it is so hard to get him out of my mind especially around this time of the year. Sometimes I ask myself "Is he really gone?! It is so surreal that he's no longer with us. It's simply hard to accept. My dad was an amazing man, flaws and all. Always liked to crack jokes and called me "chaat" (meaning the last born) even though I wasn't his last born. Gosh, I miss him real bad. 

Please cherish your loved ones  





"To realize the value of a sister/brother, ask someone who doesn't have one,

To realize the value of four years, ask a graduate,

To realize the value of one year, ask a student who has failed a final exam,

To realize the value of nine months, ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn,

To realize the value of one month, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby, 

To realize the value of one minute, ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize the value of one second, ask a person who has survived an accident,

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have. You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special."

To realize the value of a friend or a family member LOSE ONE...


As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.