March 29, 2013

Orange Karma


Hey everyone,

I'm so proud of myself because I have not shopped for almost three months now. That is so unusual for me. I literally live about 10 minutes away from the mall and always have to stop by for something I'd had my eye on, or getting wooed by some special 30% off store promo! I didn't plan it that way though. It's just that I've been really busy lately with work coupled with my kids school and soccer activities. So I haven't had the time to focus on shopping.

With this outfit, I went shopping in my closet and put together a color-contrasting ensemble for a quiet outing with hubby.

Asked hubby to take a quick picture of me before heading out. 

Have a great day everyone!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.