February 15, 2013

Valentines Day / Date Night

 Salut mes amis,

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there!! Valentines is here again, that time of the year where guys are under immense pressure to find the perfect gift/treatment for their significant other, and girls are all ready to be pampered with gifts of flowers, chocolates, or dinner reservations. 
For me, valentines was a quiet one. I worked all day but got to spend some quality time with hubby and the kids.  We had a date night....a very relaxing and casual dinner at one of our favorite restaurant.







I dedicate today's post to my kind of man:

1.  He is very SMART and can hold an intelligent conversation.
2.  He is a man of his words and very honest. With him, what you see is what you get.
3.  He is very selfless. He puts others first before himself. He helps any and everyone in need.
3.  He's a great father who dotes on his little girl and is proud of his lil man.
4.  He loves hard and gives big.
5.  He really does not care what people say about him. He also does not care what people say about me, but mess with me and it's over.
6.  He spoils me rotten, wants to make me happy, and wants me to be proud of him (rest assured baby, I feel all that and more).
7.  99 problems but I'm not one
8.  He takes me on vacations (...all expense paid might I add!) , surprises me with gifts, and above all supports and encourages me to excel in whatever endeavor I choose.
9.  GOD is the center of his life.
10. I declare and decree blessings, favor, and protection over your life in Jesus name. You are blessed and highly favored. The God you serve will bring your dreams and wishes to fruition!

I love you baby and I want only the very best for you!!!




As always thanks everyone for stopping by!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.