October 13, 2013

These make my heart smile....




These are quotes that make my heart smile. 

I firmly believe that in every situation, no matter how difficult, God extends grace greater than the hardship, and strength and peace of mind that can lead us to a place higher than where we were before.
-Andy Griffith

I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That's where the fun is.
-Donald Trump

No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you.
Althea Gibson

You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.
-C. Joybell C

If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.
-Vincent Van Gogh


Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
-Erma Bombeck

 God has a plan and God is in control of everything.
-Beyonce Knowles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.