February 19, 2013

The Leopard Pants


 
Leopard print pants, anyone? Yeah I know, daring huh? When I saw these pants my initial reaction was "Absolutely not!" Yes, I love animal prints, however, I always play it safe when it comes to incorporating them into my day to day looks. I thought the leopard print pants would be an overkill and it looked a little too wild for an everyday look. But I was wrong! I'm glad I decided to bold up and give it a try. I like the end result and I'm glad that I won't be looking back at my pictures later in life and say "what was I thinking wearing that!"
 
 




 
 
Until next time.....

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
 
 
Jacket: American Apparel
Leopard Print Pants: (Forever21)
Shoes: Zara
Purse: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.