February 5, 2013

Peplum Jacket & Cropped Jeans



Bonjour,
Just a quick and short outfit post from me today before going to bed and starting a busy work day tomorrow. I took this outfit picture last week and I seem to have forgotten to post it. This look is very easy to achieve. It is an easy, comfy, and flattering outfit that you can quickly whip together in a few minutes.  I paired a peplum jacket top together with my all-time favorite pair of jeans. This is actually regular long jeans which I rolled up to achieve an edgy look. 
Enjoy the pics xoxoxo




Call me insatiable, but I can never have enough leopard! I am a huge fan of animal prints, especially leopard. Finishing this outfit off with a pair of leopard booties made me feel sassy, hehehe :)







Thank you for stopping by :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.