January 19, 2013

TOMBOY



Bonjour mes amis,

Hope you all are having a great day. Thank goodness the weekend is here! Monday is a work holiday (MLK & U.S Presidential inauguration) for me, which means I'll have another three day weekend to re-energize. I've been working non-stop this week so it will finally be time for me to kick back and relax. And, what better way to do that, than with some relaxed pair of khaki pants with a cute little top. I wore a pair of ankle booties to seal the deal. This is one of my favorite dress down looks.

I wore this super comfy outfit to go shopping with hubby and kids. The weather in Atlanta has been nothing but wonderful.....I hope it sticks around a bit. I'm not a fan of cold weather or snow, so i'm loving the 60-degree mild winter weather.

 
 
 



 
 
 What I'm wearing

1. Top - Macys (old)
2. Khaki pants - my closet (old pair I found while rummaging through the closet)
3. Ankle booties - DSW (old pair)
4. Cap - hubby's
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by :))

 

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.