January 26, 2013

Sweater ♥ Polka Dots



Salut,

In today's post I want to show you guys one of my favorite go-to and must-have wardrobe staple: Polka Dots.  To say I love polka dots would be a slight understatement. I am delightfully obsessed! Yes obsessed,..... sooo much so that whenever I go shopping, I get drawn to anything with polka dots or stripes. I see...I want...I get. I can't help it. So of course the moment I saw this skirt at the mall I fell in LOVE.

With this outfit, I wanted the polka dot to be the main focus. I wore a white sweater to really bring out the dots. I didn't want a monochromatic look so I chose a pair of red wedges to add a pop of color.






These heel-less wedges are literally like walking on a cloud. They are so comfy!





What I am Wearing:
1. Sweater - F21
2. Polka Dot Pencil Skirt - Charlotte Russe
3. Heel-less Wedges - Charlotte Russe 


                                      Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day!!!


                                                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.