January 30, 2013

O.R.A.N.G.E


“The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.” ― Erma Bombeck



Hello my lovelies,

I've recently discovered a new love for the color orange. When I first laid my eyes on this blazer, I tell you, it was love at first sight!! Just like love, you find it when you least expect it. The other day I went to TJMax to return a  pair of jeans that was one size too big for me. My intention was to make the return and leave without "looking", but as soon as I walked into the store it seemed as if every item was on sale and they were all calling my name (ladies don't act like this never happens to you :).  As hard as I tried to fight the power of impulse buying, I couldn't take my eyes off this eye-catching orange blazer that had caught my attention the minute I entered the store! I love blazers and I'm a girl that loves color....so with these two fashion traits, I left the store with blazer in my shopping bag!  

Something about bright eye-popping colors makes my knees weak. And the more the color pops the better for me. I wore a black and white striped top to create a contrast. It turned out to be a great outfit. What's not to love? Gorge! I am sure people can spot me in this orange blazer from miles away! Lol.












Even though I was not expecting to do any shopping that day I was happy to score a good deal on this awesome blazer. Total damage? Only $29.99!



Thanks for stopping by :))


What I'm wearing

1. Orange Blazer: TJMax (similar)
2. Faux Leather pants: F21
3. Long Sleeve Strip Top: My closet
4. Chain Necklace: Charming Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Orange, my fav color. Looking stunning gal.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.