January 28, 2013

Laid Back!


"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you" ~Francoise Sagan



Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for stopping by. Here's a casual OOTD inspired by Khloe Kardashian. *photo credit* Google images




I had a mini shoot yesterday for this week's outfit posts and this was one of the inspired looks I put together. I really like Khloe's outfit very much but decided to do my own interpretation of the look and make it my own. So instead of leopard print booties, I opted for faux brown leather boots, and also left my chambray shirt untucked. This is a fun, playful and yet comfortable look. J'adore! 
















That's it for today guys. I'm off to dinner with hubby and the kiddos. Until my next post....Smooches!


*Note* Remember that inspired looks are not meant to be verbatim. It's all about being inspired and adding your own special touch to make it yours.


 

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to visit my blog :))
Have a wonderful day xoxoxo!!!


What I'm Wearing:
1. Chambray Shirt: TJMax
2. Colored Denim: Macys
3. Leather Boots: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.