November 1, 2012

Stiletto Nails



Hello lovelies,
I don't know....when I first saw these nails, it was not love at first sight for me. I thought to myself "I wouldn't be caught dead in those". But the more I see them, the more they are starting to grow on me. I have not tried them yet...still hesitant. I still like my square shaped nails. They look more clean and natural. Although, I have to admit some of the pictures I've come across showcasing stiletto nails really got me wanting to give it a try......hmmmmm, we shall see.
 Below are some nail-spiration:


I like the nude stiletto nails on Rihanna. I can rock that. Not too loud, not too dangerously sharp either. I'm liking this



love the pink on Amber Rose. Tres chic!




Lady Gaga went for the gothic look. She's known for always pushing boundaries. Hmmm... don't know what to say about this look, so I'll just whistle and move on



....Now that's much better, Lady G.



Fellow popstar Beyonce is also a fan of the trend



How creative is that! Loving the artwork here



This design does it for me!!. Whatever doubts I had about stiletto nails disappeared into thin air when i saw this. This is soooo me....very girly and not over the top (how could you not like' em?!). The bow and studs on the ring finger are the icing on the cake.

When I finally decide to do stiletto nails, I'll go for a nude/neutral look like the picture shown above, or go a little wild in a hot pink shade.....that's the farthest I'll go with these stiletto nails. Plus someone would have to show me how to type/text with them.

Hope you guys have been inspired to try out some stiletto nails, that is if you still have not tried them already :)

Thanks for stopping by xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.