November 10, 2012

If this is a long weekend, I'm ready to go back to work!






It's veterans day weekend in the U.S and I have a 3-day weekend off. One of the perks of working at a bank is that you get to have a day off whenever the Federal Reserve is closed. It is a much needed and anticipated 3 days off for me.

What have I done so far? Well, let's see.....


- Clean the whole house


- Wash the dishes


- Did four loads of laundry


- Picked up the toys


- Made Spagetti with meatballs (my daughter's favorite dish)


- Watched Spongebob Sqaurepants and Power Rangers


- Play dress up with my lil angel


- Wash dishes again


It's only 2:30pm!!! Are you serious? After all this, the day isn't even near completion yet! O Lordy, I am so ready to go back to work. I cannot wait for Tuesday to get here.



For those stay at home moms (SAHM) out there....I have the utmost respect for you. How do y'all do it day in and day out?!








2 comments:

  1. pretty dota! nice blog dear
    www.somewhereinmoscow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.