October 25, 2012

Look of the Day: Neon Bis un Bout Pump





Hello my lovelies,
Today's outfit was inspired by the Christian Louboutin Bis un Bout ankle strap pumps. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Beyonce Knowles, Kristen Stewart...have all been seen wearing this pump. It is definitely a popular wear among Hollywood's most stylish celebrities.
When I first caught a glimpse of these pumps, I almost died!.... I.had.to.have.it. But these pumps don't come cheap. They retail at a whopping $795.00! Now mind you I am on a shopping fast to kick off 2013, but Oh the temptation! So, of course your girl went shoe hunting on the internet for affordable look-a-likes. Thank God some retailers think about people like me on a tight budget. I came across and scored an awesome pair of look-a-like Christian Louboutin neon pumps for dirt cheap. YIPPEE!

Get your very own identical version for a lot less here


CHEAP FABULOUS FINDS: Christian Louboutin Bis un Bout Pump



My version
















Lace Peplum Top(charlotterusse);White Jeans:old;Neon Pumps(here)


P.S. The Bis un Bout pumps are also available at:
Shiekhshoes
Amiclubwear
Msheel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.