October 25, 2012

I love a red lip and it loves me back! ♥



“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” --Gwyneth Paltrow


"When in doubt, wear red." --Bill Blass









 M.A.C Ruby Woo

 Hello everyone,
I signed up for MAC makeup class, and boy I'm I excited! I've always been fascinated with makeup and everything that comes with it. I've spent countless hours watching youtube tutorial vidoes just to learn how to perfect the art. This makeup class is a great opportunity for me to do just that. Who knows, I may one day end up being a professional makeup artist someday.... nothing wrong with dreaming big :)
Anyhoo, back to today's post. I wanted to do a quick review on my current favorite M.A.C lipstick:Ruby Woo. This lipstick is my all time fav. It is one of the prettiest reds I have ever come across. It is an exceptionally versatile color, with a classic, vintage vibe. It is also highly pigmented and has a dry matte texture. The color stays long, which is a plus for me since I don't have to worry about reapplying it throughout the day. I highly recommend you pick it up at your local MAC store.

**Beware ladies, it can make a woman dangerously sexy** lol :)




P.S. This is a review of a purchased product. I bought it with my own money. I am not affiliated with MAC and have not been compensated to do this review. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.