September 10, 2012

Thank you for Visiting my Blog






Hello everyone,
I finally mustered up the nerve to start this blog and show my style to the world. I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I welcome all positive feedback and constructive criticism on this or on anything else you think I could improve on. We are all not perfect, right?

My style philosophy is simplicity and classy! My clothes are a reflection of my personality - not too loud, simple, and yet classy. I like to stand out without seeking attention as I can be rather shy. I am not very big on brand name items, they are irrelevant to me. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against wearing expensive clothes and shoes (I myself do splurge every now and then). I just believe that style is not based on the designer label you wear - it's all in the outfit and how you make it your own. At the end of the day it's about saving money while still looking pretty and chic!

I live by the Coco Chanel quote "A Woman Should be Two Things: Classy and Fabulous".

Hope you all are having a fabulous week so far!





Sweatshirt:(F21); Leatherpants: F21(similar); Shoes: Steve Madden(similar);Accesories:my closet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.