September 11, 2012

For the Love of Polka Dots!



I am a sucker for anything stripes and polka dots! I absolutely love love them. My closet is full of polka dots and stripes outfits....it's insane! I'm glad they are back in fashion and they look great when paired with bright colors. What's great about styling polka dots is that they give you a fun, cute, stylish, super chic, playful, look. At other times, they present a sharp, classic, sexy, feminine, elegant, nineties-style look. I absolutely fell in love with this skirt when I found it at my favorite store(F21).   










Sheer Blouse:(similar); Polka Dot Skirt:(here); Shoes: Jessica Simpson; Clutch:Charming Charlie

I hope you guys like the pictures. Let me know your thoughts...

Have a fab day! xoxoxo




1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.